Afternoon guys/girls A3 mirror question

alzo999

Audi Crazy
Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone have knowledge of the best place to pick up brushed alluminium wing morrors for my A3 2.0 tdi s-line. 2008. p.s just for the record i see a lot of 8P and 8L etc, what does this mean and what cat does mine fall into. cheers in Advance.

Ebay, your dealer, vagparts.com

Yours is an 8P, The 8L was the previous model A3 that ceased production in mid 2003.

unless you are fussy and really want genuine audi parts and expensive audi prices....there is a german company that make replicas which are 100%, the only difference is that they do not have the audi stamp!

pm MarriedBlonde - he had a set on his A3 and were nearly a third of the price of audis

and I wonder where he gets all these mirrors from.....

I personally dont think they're stolen, he obviously has a contact with the manufacturers for audi, they could even be rejected by audi which even a misprint inside the mirrors would be the case but to us they would look perfect, for selling this many he would of been pulled up on it by now, he's not exactly sold just a few here & there.

many thanks for all your replies, brushed alluminium it is!! looking forward to getting them on.

next its the tints on the headlights!!!