Afternoon all!

jd26

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just thought id introduce myself here :salute:

From south wales and currently own a facelift EP3 civic type R with a few choice little mods.

nightedit1.jpg

had it for just over a year now but im starting to fancy a change to be honest! Always being a big fan of the VAG/DUB scene an audi is on my list of possibles..

Really fancy an 8p a3 at the moment, would love the 3.2 but a bit put off by the huge thread on here regarding idle/running problems :unsure:

also still a fan of the mk1 tt.. almost had one before the civic but ended up choosing this instead

Anyways hello :icon_thumright:

Josh

Hiya and welcome, I have the 3.2 A3 and love it. Dont be put off by that thread, not all are suffering but as the thread shows, it can be put right.

Hi and welcome to the forum Josh, Im is south wales too although it is a big place maybe see you at some local meets if you do go Audi :)

Hiya and welcome, I have the 3.2 A3 and love it. Dont be put off by that thread, not all are suffering but as the thread shows, it can be put right.

Thanks sarah, trying not to be put off by it, seems like a great car though from what I can see an equivalent of the mk4 golf r32 just a little more understated and better value!

:hi:

nice looking civic dude

bit of a delay here! im still looking at the moment. A friend in work is having the civic off me shortly

High on the list areeeee

A3 (8p) 3.2 (in black of course)
A3 (8p) 2.0 tdi sport (as above :p )
A4 cabriolet 1.8t

id looove the 3.2 just worried itll be alot juicier than my civic....

well to put your mind at rest, I got the heitation done and its awsome!!!! so smooth.. dont be put off!!! All engines have their own issues just make sure whatever you get has been fully serviced and looked after.
good luck!

Thanks sarah! trying to weigh up if it will be hell of alot thirstier than the ep3!