1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afternoon all

a4sean Jul 29, 2007

1. a4sean

a4sean New Member

Hi there i have been reading on this forum for quite a while now however i have only just sorted out my activation to post.
    Anyway my name is Sean and i own a 98 1.8t sport Nothin done to it as yet but i do have on the way a new grill and a forge splitter DV. The car has some s4 bodystyling so the former owner told me skirts etc maybe someone can confirm this when i post some pics up.
    Not planning major moddage for the car hopefully just a chip and a fmic, as its fwd i don't want to go crazy for power.
    Hi again then

- Sean

2. a4sean

a4sean New Member

wow a rapturous welcome there :rockwoot:

anyways here are a few pics of the car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Cviji

Cviji Member

Hi there, I aint been around long either but hello and welcome.

Car looks very nice mate, I wish I had looked around an gone for a black one, I much prefer them.

4. billybravo

billybravo Active Member

Welcome to the site fella :)

5. Sandip

Sandip Well-Known Member

billybravo, nice car matey, my dad has the same colour, nice:thumbsup: Welcome a4sean!

6. billybravo

billybravo Active Member

why thank you its an on going project with a hell of a lot more to do

7. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to a wealth of valuable info (once you've trawled through the not so valuable).
    I must ask, is that a seriously undersized rear tyre on the passenger side, or just on a very steep hill. I thought my rear looked high on 18's with the stock suspension but those can't be right surely?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. a4sean

a4sean New Member

no i run 205/55/16's all round buddy but thats a fairly steep drive its parked on, it sits ok on flat i promise lol.

9. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome myman

10. joost

joost Active Member

Hiya mate, wlecome to the madhouse. Plenty of potential in them there wheels. Hope you find the site useful, I wasn't planning on doing anything to mine until I signed on...

11. Rob_k

Rob_k Member

welcome mate nice example there what you got planned for it?

12. a4sean

a4sean New Member

Hello too all again !
    Rob, not too much really mate as said will probably get her chipped and get a front mount in there soon after and turn the boost up a little, recieved the grill yesterday looks much better than the stock one, should be getting the DV tomorrow too yay!