1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aftermarket sat nav: opinions

sub39h Jan 22, 2011

1. Nigp007

Nigp007 Member

Hey Mate

Mine is a 07 S3 with Bose and Sat Nav I would need it installed....

It's the one with two SD Slots + Bluetooth...

Hope this helps

Can't seem to pm you.......

Nige

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Is this not the best headunit ever? Ipad:

[​IMG]

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

3. sub39h

sub39h Active Member

tbh despite having an iPhone i don't think i'd ever own an iPad. that's definitely a cool mod, tho it looks like it's been done to a poverty spec car? doesn't have a/c :ninja:

4. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

missed this one subby had em both whilst it is a very good unit on paper and an adequate unit installed id avoid it if you can afford the rns i really never was happy with it sitting in my dash

subby go android youll never go back

5. N8

I've got an iPhone, so has my fiancée, she's got an iPad too, its alright, just a big iPhone really. It does look famine, but I was refering to the iPad not the spec of the dash :laugh:

6. ~RS~

~RS~ Active Member

Phone batteries in general are **** and the tech exists to make them far better, my bb torch battery is absolute dog poop! There's a 3D iphone coming to market soon, wonder how long that batt will last!

Oh and RNS-E all the way subby with all the trinkets, BT speech etc. Need to get a 2010 one and AMI myself, but lots of bread spent on this bloody facelift so...

7. J.R.

J.R. "Started From The Bottom" VCDS Map User

8. N8

:laugh: I 100% agree with what your saying, but the iPad is still cool :ninja::Flush:

9. ~RS~

~RS~ Active Member

I know a guy that has one in his Range Rover sport. I'd say it better suited to that car, although looks alright in that dub.WTF though! Lmao @ the lack of digital climate. Looks like he's spent a few pennies getting that tarted up too!

10. James.Asbri

James.Asbri Vorsprung Durch Technik

This your next mod the N8? haha

11. James.Asbri

James.Asbri Vorsprung Durch Technik

Plus you would never get bored in a traffic jam, Cut the Rope and Angry Birds would sort that out

12. N8

Full alcantara interior, he's on air and Helios as well!

Nope, finishing off the outside first, then will look at adding a system later in the year!