Aftermarket ICE

QuArTz

Reaction score
Hi.

I've been reading a lot of threads, in which advice was given on the adapter/leads required to fit an after market stereo to an A3
I will be installing a double DIN Pioneer headunit to my 2007 A3 S-Line, which has a factory fitted BOSE system.

I consider myself confident with ICE, but I'm unsure what the correct items I need, can someone please list the adapters I require and direct me to a site where I can buy everything I need to set this up so I avoid issues such as speakers not working, bad aerial signal and stereo not turning off with ignition, thankfully I don't require functionality for steering wheel controls.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No-one here knows what adapters or leads I need to install a Pioneer double DIN stereo?

If you type Pioneer into the search box, quite a few threads for you to read.

Reactions: QuArTz
Use either Dynamic Sounds or Car Audio Security, their adaptors do work fine, halfords do not have the steering wheel control wires or the right kit for the bose system. I have the whole fitting kit which includes radio wire, iso harness, steeringwheel control patch, removal keys, fascia and few other bits from dynamic sounds for around £80.

Reactions: QuArTz