After service I got the following flagged for attension - eml light on

dk1234

Reaction score
[h=2]After service I got the following flagged for attension:[/h]

Warning lamps - eml on - 3 faults stored, ecm disabled, coolant fan blocked, egr valve electric fault. For them to do just the diagnosis is £138, I figured that the diagnosis might be just them giving me a print out of the fault codes from the VCDS so I declined and I'm hoping I could meet with somebody here to scan my car for faults. I was just wondering from the information given if anybody might know what could need to be done or how much I might be looking at getting those things sorted out. Or if there were any things that I might be able to do myself.

Where are you located so we can find someone to run a vcds scan for you? :) x

​Your welcome. Both are nice guys and one of them should be able to sort you out. :) x

Reactions: dk1234
Am I able to send PMs? When I send a PM and then look in my Sent folder, it's empty. Does that mean it never sent?

Reactions: Sandra
Am I able to send PMs? When I send a PM and then look in my Sent folder, it's empty. Does that mean it never sent?

yes you can send pm, they will have sent. You will need to go into your settings on your profile page, next to where you login. Press settings, this opens a box on the left hand side below your user name. Scroll down to general settings and click this. It opens a box in the middle of your screen, scoll down to private messaging, check the box to save sent messages and click save changes. That will be you set for future sent messages being saved.

Reactions: dk1234