1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After market headunit/non bose system - will PC9-408 do for me?

Shane-Ireland Jun 18, 2012

1. Shane-Ireland

Shane-Ireland Member Team Ibis Team V6 quattro Audi S3 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

So looks like i might be getting a second had sub to replace the dud one in my non bose S3,i have an after market head unit in it with no connection for sub/rear speakers (i'll have to re fit standard one to test the replacement sub i know)

My question is what connection to i need to power the sub/amp with the after market headunit,will a PC9-408 work on a non bose system ?

Any info appreciated.

2. Shane-Ireland

Shane-Ireland Member Team Ibis Team V6 quattro Audi S3 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

anyone :)

3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If the new HU has rear RCA's then you need the PC9-404

4. Shane-Ireland

Cheers Andy,i think it has RCA's in and out will double check.I get the impression when i get this all working it's going to be **** and i'll end up throwing a few pound your way lol

5. Screwwheypusher

Screwwheypusher New Member

Hi Shane, I was wondering if you ever managed to come up with a solution to this problem. I bought your old car about a month ago and have been trying to get the rear speakers/ amp & sub going with no joy. By the way it really is a credit to u!