1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After market body parts for A4

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by , Apr 13, 2003.

1. imported_jmoncayo17

imported_jmoncayo17 Guest

[Jul 12, 2004]
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to find out if someone has had a good experience with any after market vendor for body parts (fenders, font bumper, hood, etc). I'm looking to repair my A4 that was in an accident and need to save money since it will be coming out of my pocket. I've found a few after market vendors on the net but I've also heard a few stories about these parts not properly fitting the car if you order from the wrong vendor. If anyone has had a good experience repairing their Audi, I would appreciate any help/information

Julio
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. ImolaS4

ImolaS4 Member

[Jul 12, 2004]
    Where are you located?
    Which A4 do you have? What year?
    Do you want OE replacement parts or do you want to upgrade?
  4. imported_jmoncayo17

imported_jmoncayo17 Guest

[Jul 12, 2004]
    I'm located in Woodbridge, New Jersey. The car is a 1999 A4 Quattro 2.8. and I'm looking at all my options (OE parts, a front clip or aftermarket parts). So far, I checked a junk yard that had a front clip and they are selling it for 2,500 but it needs about 6 hrs of work. The OE parts order through the dealer are about 4,100 and new aftermarket parts total about 2,200 but I've hear stories about these parts not fitting your car.
  5. Offline

[Apr 13, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Also, is there a marked difference in typical performance with ADSL and RADSL?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know about performance differences at all?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif