After 12months of the standard RS4...

a mate over on RS246.com managed to get his hands on it. Someone has broken the paint down etc... Anyway I have a number, paint code is 8AU, company is standox 01438 734714, it needs a matt laquer as well. I will be contacting my alloys wheel guy next month

a mate over on RS246.com managed to get his hands on it. Someone has broken the paint down etc... Anyway I have a number, paint code is 8AU, company is standox 01438 734714, it needs a matt laquer as well. I will be contacting my alloys wheel guy next month

You're based Yorkshire area aren't you?

I have my 19" RS4 wheels up there, they need reconditioning and would like the titan finish on them - fancy asking your wheel man if he can do a deal on 2 sets of wheels at the same time?????
Might work out better for both of us?

You're based Yorkshire area aren't you?

I have my 19" RS4 wheels up there, they need reconditioning and would like the titan finish on them - fancy asking your wheel man if he can do a deal on 2 sets of wheels at the same time?????
Might work out better for both of us?

I would imagine he will be happy to do us a deal, are your wheels off your car?

He'll say, "Jamie, youve had your chance with the alloys, now give them to wizbit!!"

couple of new additions, some carbon fibre trim

IMG_0314.jpg

comments welcome

That extra bit on the wheel looks great. Wonder how much it would cost to have all the A3 trim (the silver or black bits) wrapped in carbon??

not much I would expect John, or look at getting someone to wet lay it like my wheel trim.

Wonder if it'd look any good with the roof left black... seen some cars with black roofs and it looks pretty smart... maybe not on an RS4 though?

The guy who owns and runs Speed religion in manchester has a 3 series sallon heavily modded and I was amazed to find out the car was actually black as it has been wrapped in white but leaves the roof black, looks amazing and really is a great option if you get bored of the colour or just fancy a change, they don't wrap around the door shuts but it still looks so OEM and professional, I think its a great idea and am actually considering having my roof done in black.

Fab idea Klauster and makes real financial sense too, it must be very rare to see an RS4 in white, it will be a real head turner and ome resale the new buyer gets a choice of colour !

Not to mention the paint preservation aspect!

i know if im gonna ever buy new il get it wrapped straight away....