1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aero Wipers

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by imported_mustwin1, May 24, 2005.

1. imported_mustwin1

imported_mustwin1 Guest

[May 24, 2005]
    I've just seen these on vag-parts, what's so special about these to justify a price tag £50?

Also, a sunglasses holder is also on the site, I know a Seat (as in car) one was availible and recently discussed on this forum, but has any one got one from vag-parts? Any opinion on fitting and looks?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. imported_fingermouse

imported_fingermouse Guest

[May 24, 2005]
    ive got the aero wipers and they are great, the main cost is changing the arms. They work so much better than the normal wipers,

as for the sunglasses holder i keep looking for one just always see the light tan one not a dark grey like i think my interier is ( never look at the roof lol)
  4. imported_mustwin1

imported_mustwin1 Guest

[May 24, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ive got the aero wipers and they are great, the main cost is changing the arms. They work so much better than the normal wipers,

as for the sunglasses holder i keep looking for one just always see the light tan one not a dark grey like i think my interier is ( never look at the roof lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds dumb, but in what way are they better? I've just come from a mk3 golf, and the windscreen wipers on the A3 in camparism, seem perfect!

I've got the chequered interier, but my headlinings cream, so it may be the one for you?!
  5. Markb

Markb Active Member

[May 24, 2005]
    Here are mine:

[​IMG]

Update the car quite nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  6. imported_mustwin1

imported_mustwin1 Guest

[May 24, 2005]
    Cheers Mark, how are you getting on with your springs?
  7. jgrand

jgrand Member

[May 24, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    This sounds dumb, but in what way are they better?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I've got these on my S3. The old blades used to lift off the screen at speed (not a very nice experience) and the new ones don't. Worth every penny.
  8. marctwo

marctwo Member

[May 24, 2005]
    I take it these are not standard, even on facelift S3s?
  9. jgrand

jgrand Member

[May 24, 2005]
    Correct.
  10. imported_mustwin1

imported_mustwin1 Guest

[May 25, 2005]
    Cheers Drill, that excactly what I was after /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  11. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

[May 25, 2005]
    what is 200KPH in real money Drill? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  12. Online

[May 25, 2005]
    200KPH is 125MPH
  13. Drill

Drill Member

[May 25, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    what is 200KPH in real money Drill? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well OBVIOUSLY if you're thinking KPH is $$$ then you have OTHER problems than just conversions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  14. jgrand

jgrand Member

[May 26, 2005]
    I have the Touran blade on the back of my S3. I also had quite a long chat with one of the guys at Vagparts about using that instead of the Polo rear blade so it may well be that their rear aero kit comes with the Touran blade.