1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aerial booster A4 (B6)

sherbet31 Feb 2, 2012

1. sherbet31

sherbet31 New Member

Hi,

I have read some of the threads and was just after some clarification. My radio reception is non exsistant and i have found that the aerial booster above the rear window is faulty. As im sure you all know these are a fortune from Audi.
    I have read on threads that you can buy an aftermarket booster that connects to the ISO aerial connection behind the stereo, does this cure the problem of a faulty booster over the rear window or do i still need to replace to get any radio reception?

Sherbet31

2. AudiLeon

AudiLeon Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

3. sherbet31

sherbet31 New Member

Thanks for the link mate, unfortunately its not the right one for my car. Mine is an 8E9 035 225 D or S.

Regards
    Sherbet

4. Jolepatrol

Jolepatrol Member

I know mine wasn't getting reception and I did the temporary fix. You gotta get something that clamps down the rubber thats cracked to the arial booster. I tried it and I have my reception back. I had to use about 3 of those black paper clips throughout the whole thing btw. There's a forum about this, but it's hard for me to search with this slow internet.

5. juddster

juddster New Member

Easy Cracked Radio Reciever Fix

I think the above link is the amplifier fix you need.

I have an Audi A4 avant 2006 model, is the location the same, over the rear window?