1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AEM Uni ECU +more

Discussion in 'The Project Room' started by GGrmk, Oct 22, 2009.

1. GGrmk

GGrmk Twin Turbo

Hi there, my first project :sm4:, I will post pics in the first post, after I get my camera sorted. Now I have an 04 A4 B6 Avant 1.8t Quatro. And I want to install the AEM Universal ECU. Also in the future, if I can find a decent manifold to turn the turbo sideways, as I hate how it points north (into the rad). May also upgrade turbos, not really going for size, but better quality, compression etc. BOV will most definitely be upgraded, just don't know what unit, it will depend on the turbo selected. O I found some old pics on my facebook, they will have to do for now, sorry:sorry:. Now I also want to get rid
    of the stock intercooler, and just go for a straight pipe. So I gotta find a shop that can do that. Also want to upgrade the suspension, don't know what to get tho. I'm thinking coilovers, but they are expensive, if anyone has any parts or info on that let me know. Maybe just Eibach or Bilstein springs? Don't know the best parts for Audi, that's my problem. Oh and the exhaust maybe upgraded too, any advice on what's best?

More updates to come, don't flame me if I posted in the wrong section.
  2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Proper project, Get them Pics sorted

Between yourself and the 2l Stroker it's nice to see big projects taking place still
  3. GGrmk

GGrmk Twin Turbo

Ok the unit arrived today, uploading pics now. I know this tread says stand alone ECU, but I decided to get a F/IC instead, and maybe later down the road upgrade to a full stand alone unit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics and updates to come!