1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advise on s3 mods please peeps!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Connors3, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Connors3

Connors3 New Member

Hi guys , Westy just looked through your thread mate really like what you have done ! Deffo gonna smooth my air box the gains are quite significant I noticed , also like the thought of spraying some bay parts your bay looks really smart mate well done !! After all iv read I think I'm gonna do mods hen get a custom map that way ill have control over the map I want it quicker but don't want to limit everything after all I know there bulletproof (except rods ?) it's 13 Years old now , oh also wanted to ask anyone had a custom exhaust system made ??
  2. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Keep reading mate cos I soon sack off the airbox for a jetex cone which will give you more power and torque then any modded airbox ;)
  3. Connors3

Connors3 New Member

:0 okay I will haha ! You done really good threads by the way I will read through them all bud bit hard at the min in Greece and only have I Internet is some places so kinda just gettin the odd glimps. 100% gettin a tip when I'm back might have to get a cone filet !! Then exhaust then a fmic I reckon would you say 280 is possible with them ? Possibly injectors if needed haven't really looked as of yet will read though your thread when I can sure that will help me a lot cheers Connor
  4. S3_Olly

S3_Olly Full Throttle

Anyone recommend the best injectors to purchase as I dont wanna spend like £400 on them more like £200 ish mark, trying to get everything ready for my remap.
    Currently running --

Relentless exhaust manifold
    Relentless downpipe and sports cat
    3" TIP
    Wellycooler FMIC
    Forge d
    Catch can
    Uprated fuel pump
    Upgraded silicone hoses
    N249 delete
    Jetex filter

Anything else anyone would recommend before remap?

Cheers guys
  5. Westy

Assuming this is for a K04 turbo? I use Bosch 550cc which aren't too expensive. Got mine from Intergrated Engineering in the states but I believe Badger 5 can get them for you. For £200 you'll need to look for some second hand sets I think.
  6. S3_Olly

S3_Olly Full Throttle

Someone recommended green top bosch 440cc injectors for 1.8t but just not sure, yes im running standard ko4 :-D ...... For the moment.
  7. S3_Olly

S3_Olly Full Throttle

Bosch 440cc green top 42lb $49 ea
    Bosch 550cc hi- importance $49 ea

These from intergrated whats the difference? ?

Cheers
  8. Westy

9. S3_Olly

S3_Olly Full Throttle

Looking at that I think ill do what you mentioned and go for the bosch 550's to cover me if I go bigger and due to the results.
    Cheers for your help westy