Advice wanted on my A3 TDI S line tuning

vitogray

Reaction score
Had my Audi a few months now and i feel its time to start playing with it. just wondering if there is a specific order that i need to do things? as it wont all be at once i don't want to replace one part having needed to do another first if that makes sense. i am currently playing with cosmetics, but want to start engine breaks and further things soon. a list of parts in some form of order would be appreciated even if the order does not make much of a difference. was looking at a remap but was then advised to do engine mods before a remap as it makes a big difference. any help would be much appreciated.

Audi A3 2.0 TDI S Line. 2008 plate

Just remapping mine with the bluefin made a world of difference on my 140 without any other engine mods.If you what to get over 200bhp then I think you will need to change the turbo.

cool. im just looking at the s3 style front grill at the min but they are not as cheep as i thought. after one without the plate holder, might just have a look at making my own if i can find the right mesh... and im going to look at a new turbo and whats the bluefin? diesol tuning chip i assume?? and thanks bud

cool. im just looking at the s3 style front grill at the min but they are not as cheep as i thought. after one without the plate holder, might just have a look at making my own if i can find the right mesh... and im going to look at a new turbo and whats the bluefin? diesol tuning chip i assume?? and thanks bud

Yer the bluefin is the handheld device that contains the map D I Y job to install.