1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice wanted on my A3 TDI S line tuning

vitogray Aug 8, 2013

1. vitogray

vitogray New Member

Had my Audi a few months now and i feel its time to start playing with it. just wondering if there is a specific order that i need to do things? as it wont all be at once i don't want to replace one part having needed to do another first if that makes sense. i am currently playing with cosmetics, but want to start engine breaks and further things soon. a list of parts in some form of order would be appreciated even if the order does not make much of a difference. was looking at a remap but was then advised to do engine mods before a remap as it makes a big difference. any help would be much appreciated.

Audi A3 2.0 TDI S Line. 2008 plate

2. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep Team Silver Audi A3 TDi

Just remapping mine with the bluefin made a world of difference on my 140 without any other engine mods.If you what to get over 200bhp then I think you will need to change the turbo.

3. vitogray

vitogray New Member

cool. im just looking at the s3 style front grill at the min but they are not as cheep as i thought. after one without the plate holder, might just have a look at making my own if i can find the right mesh... and im going to look at a new turbo and whats the bluefin? diesol tuning chip i assume?? and thanks bud

4. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep Team Silver Audi A3 TDi

Yer the bluefin is the handheld device that contains the map D I Y job to install.