1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice required on bluetooth and ipod install

StrmsekS3 Nov 8, 2009

1. StrmsekS3

StrmsekS3 Member

Hi guys,

decided i want to update my car a bit 2002 S3 with standard single cd and ive fitted a phatbox in my boot. i also have an old nokia fone kit in with cradle mic etc but been in since i bought the car would i be able utilise any of it?

im looking to install and fone kit but a bluetooth one as i reckon they are the best, also wonderd about fitting an ipod (while retaining the phatbox) but from what ive read this may not be possible.

if not i wonderd what fone kits you guys have found the best. any advice appricated ICE is not somthing i know a lot about!

p.s my phone is a N96 if that makes any odds

cheers lads

2. StrmsekS3

StrmsekS3 Member

scrap most of that previos post after some more digging now seen that its a parrot kit im best with however just wondered if anyone had used the Parrot MKi9100 seems like it does bluetooth fone and also music? but can i retain phatbox?

or should i stick with Parrot CK3200 LS-COLOR as it seems too get good reviews on ASN.

anyone used the MKi9100?

cheers lads