1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice please

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by dublinS4, Apr 19, 2011.

1. dublinS4

dublinS4 Member

Hi all. Im after a bit of advice. Ive a98 s4, no cats and from there custom exhaust. Just rolled over the 130000 mark, always service with history etc. Ive an audi liquid computer in the air vent. multi gauge, diagnostics etc. The boost gauge on above says im makin .8bar.. The car doesnt seem to be that quick. I bought it in limp mode, replace everything necesary to solve this. Car ran great afterwards.. Would it be worth my while stripping it down to investigate the various hoses? And whats standard boost on the s4?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AR-rkon

AR-rkon AllROOOOOOOOOAD!!!
    Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Silver Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

IIRC... 0.85 bar and 1.15 bar with overboost

4. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

It could be the warmer weather making it feel slow, but I'd be doing a pressure test first. I presume you are able to check for DTC's with your Liquid gauge?

5. dublinS4

dublinS4 Member

Yea. says theres no problems.. Might take a few hours on saturday and strip it out have a look. Dont get much time to do what i want these days(kids)...