1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on facelift parts ???

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by RITCHIE-S3, Jan 16, 2010.

1. RITCHIE-S3

RITCHIE-S3 New Member

Hi all thinking of upgrading to facelift front end and was wondering what parts are needed to compleat the job fully many thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rossbrownlee

rossbrownlee Ross_S4

I thought it was just the headlights that were different?
    The front bumper and grille etc are the same part number for pre- and post- facelift.

4. RITCHIE-S3

RITCHIE-S3 New Member

well the breakers yard told me the front wings bumper and headlights are different? not sure why the bummper is different looks the same to me, nd a summise the wings are different because the indicators are seperate on pre-facelift so poss need some where to bolt them to the wings. realy need some know how from ppl who have converted theres as a dont want to be riped off by the breakers yard or audi dealer (big bucks £) if I cant find the parts in the yards. cheers.

5. rossbrownlee

rossbrownlee Ross_S4

I have read from folk that have done it that all you need is the facelift lights. once you go to fit them there is a small section of the inner wing that needs removed however have never seen any pics of the exact sections that need removing. may also be some wiring required. I would be interested to hear if you go for it, I am looking for a prefacelift offside headlight as long as it is pristine.
    see this sticky for more info.