1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advice on audi coupe gt quattro

Discussion in 'Classic Audi Forum' started by mikerusco, Jul 9, 2013.

1. mikerusco

mikerusco New Member

[Jul 9, 2013]
    hi there i could do with some advice please if theres any1 that can help
    ive recently had a d reg coupe gt quattro given me (well 100 quid) i believe this is to quite rare ( correct me if im wrong)
    basically i needs 2 wings abit of bodywork to get it though mot. heres the advice bit...
    1 where would i source new wings from
    and number 2 is ... i want it to look like a classic but go like stink (im getting abit annoyed of scoobys and evos around here)
    so its a 2.3 and ive bein told to put crank and rods/pistons out of a t5 volvo to get my desired 2.5
    and im looking to turbocharge it whats everybodys best opinions for swapping the 10v head to a audi 80/90 20v head and putting a st focus turbo on it... help would be much appreciated. cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Jul 9, 2013]
    Could you fit a T5R lump in it? That would be fun! Are the wings flared on those like the UR Quattro Turbo?
  4. mikerusco

mikerusco New Member

[Jul 9, 2013]
    trying to find a t5r lump would be the problem. the wings im not to sure on them as there isnt much of them left
  5. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Jul 9, 2013]
    Plenty of T5`s about R`s can be had for 1500-1700. Sure you can get pattern wing. I bought some for a 80 coupe several years ago.
  6. sportquattro

sportquattro Active Member

[Jul 11, 2013]
    Ebay or Classic Audi forum for wings, but may take a while, B2 Audi 80/90 wings are the same I believe. As for making it go like stink, have a look on Classic Audi forums, Parts For Sale - Classic Audi
    have got one of these myself and they are great cars.

Nige