1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed, problem with air conditioning.

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C6 Chassis)' started by ray83, Apr 12, 2014.

1. ray83

ray83 New Member

[Apr 12, 2014]
    Hi guys, I have a problem. Yesterday my air con stoped working. A/C button wasn't switching on and no air was coming out. I took it to get recharged. Now a/c light comes up. But it still plays up. Its not letting any air out for few minutes, then everything works fine for few seconds, then again stops and all the way around... kwick fit (where I regased air con) said that it will be ok when gas will start to circulate properly. Was driving it all day but it's same. Any ideas? ;)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 26, 2014]

3. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Apr 12, 2014]
    You need to get VCDS and read the fault codes off the HVAC (Climate control) system.
  4. Jeeves

Jeeves quattronly

[Apr 14, 2014]
    Coincidentally I had the same (I think) issue yesterday, and a VCDS scan showed a faulty A/C pressure/temp sensor. Any idea how easy this is to replace and what sort of cost?
  5. ray83

ray83 New Member

[Apr 15, 2014]
    My started to work again. Just like that, was thinking to take it to audis, but now feel confused...
  6. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Apr 15, 2014]
    Get the car scanned, it will most likely end any confusion.