Advice needed please

Herby1

VAG All the way
Reaction score
Hi would anyone know if the Audi S3 Sideskirts would fit an A3 ok? the skirts came off a 2001 S3 and my car is a 1999 A3 would they just fit straight on ot what would i need to do for them to fit?

I think have already got audi sideskirts but i need to know if these are different and would fit ok, does the A3 come with sideskirts? reason being is i am getting my front and rear bumper sprayed again and i thought i might aswell get the skirts done aswell....but i dont want to spray them if i can fit S3 ones...if thats the case i will fir them and get them done.

so any help on this at all would be brilliant.

Thanks in advance.
icon_wink.gif

Chris

The A3 doesn't come with side skirts and to fit the S3 ones to the A3 you'd also need the black part at the bottom of the door as it's a different shape and size on the S3. I'm unsure weather they'd line up correct as the wings and rear 1/4's on S3's are also different. Sorry i culdn't be more help bud!

DPM thanks for you help mate, really apprecaited.

has anyone done this to there a3? i want to by a set so bad but i dont want to waste money if it dont fit!!

bump. Any more info peeps? as i will be getting these very soon!

Cheers :)

ive got s3 styling on my A3 1.8T as you can see in my sig banner.

as far as im aware there was modifications needed for it.

hello mate, do you know what mods were needed? are would i have to replace the acrches to fit them? or are the normal a3 arches ok

oops sorry mate, that was meant to say WERENT any mods needed hehe.

if any of you seem to be in birmingham at any time gimme a shout on here and ill be happy to show you, but by puttin the s3 front bumper skirts, rear bumper on my 1.8T, it now looks a lot wider than normal 1.8T

the arches on my car are original and havent been modified, so as far as ur question asks, id imagine you could just steal the stuff of an S3 and get it fitted.

hope im right about this, my car might have been a one off, but trial and error mate.

yeah i suppose mate, cheers for info....i dont know what to do....either spend a fortune on these skirts and they dont fit or they might fit?

i need positive answers lol :(