Advice needed on roof spoilers

LiamA3

Reaction score
Hi people, ive recently bought a 2004 2.0 tdi sport, the car looks good but it really seems blank at the back. Searching through ebay theres so many spoilers, but all seem to be quite cheaply priced, basically leading me to think there crap.

Can someone please point me in the direction of some good products, I would prefer genuine audi parts or approved parts, no tat please :)

Thanks.

From what ive read on here most go for either the s-line or the votex spoiler - both which are Audi parts. S-line is the original spoiler on the s-line (funnily enough) and the votex is the styling company used on many Audis. I believe that the s-line is meant to be slightly rounder at the edges than the votex and can be purchased from stoke audi for around £200 with the votex coming in at £130 ish. I am in exactly the same position as you with the same car, having brought it last week. I am unsure which of the 2 spoilers to go for at the moment

Yeh I just got mine last week too, is the s3 spoiler similar to the s-line version?
How much would I be looking at to get one of these fitted and sprayed?

im saving up for a votex rear spoiler as ive already got the votex rear diffuser so thought it would go nicely with it , go oem only as the ones on ebay are utter ***** they dont fit properly and they dont take paint properly too stay well clear of them , fitting is easy the votex one is bonded on and the s-line is fitted by one or both of two ways one is to bolt it on (by drilling holes in your boot lid) or by bonding it on like the votex one you just have to cut off the bolts on the spoiler easy to do tho either way