Advice from people in hampshire!

emery1990

Reaction score
where do you get your remaps done and anyone got any custom work done in hampshire, all the remapping companys are north of london, im looking for a top remap though, custom.

JKM are great for all things VAG. Sadly i'm not sure they do custom remaps anymore unless you are running something like an emerald ECU.

Great Dyno Dynamics rolling road although it's only 2wd.

http://www.jkm.org.uk/

thanks. i already use jkm for everything i buys. but as you said they dont do 4wd or custom remaps. West tuning is the closest other place, unless i gets a mobile one.

Try Simon@amd mate 01483 726001, give him call & see if he can help, only a phonecall so no loss if cant but always helped me over the years & now gonna run hybrid with custom map aswell.

PS. Stu nice to see you back on here.

ok thanks mate, would he do a on road test though as they are the best conditions to test for the perfect map imo.

Isnt far enough away for me mate, cant stand the guy, over priced & has a real snobbish arrogant attitude especially his mother on front desk, wouldnt touch them with barge pole because unless your spending thousands there they seem very dis-interested in helping you, this is my personal experience you understand & others too but hey upto you, but Simon has always been very very helpful & polite with not a hint of arrogance, he always road tests the cars anyway & scans car beforehand for any issues, give him a shout as I cant speak for him just comment on service for the last 5-6 years, has been brilliant.

ok thanks alot mate, ill give him a call when money allows, cant be dealing with idiots

this is my personal experience you understand & others too but hey upto you

I don't speak from personal experience, but you're certainly not the first person to have said that.

And that is my personal experience as well when I had my remap done 5 years ago and I haven't been back since.

However, QST unfortunately has the uk exclusive on MTM who are a very experienced German tuning house. So if you want MTM you either have to drive to Germany or go to QST.

thanks mate, im after a custom remap though atm, and understand revo dont do this. do you know if they do customs? ive been offered like £1400 for custom map and milltech exaust..thats well dear, from amd sussex.

You can always try http://www.vag-tuner.com/ they are Regal Autosport in Southampton they do GIAC with a 4wd rolling road plus am sure they can do custom maps too.

Alot of the 8P S3 guys use them and i have had a couple of things done there plus attended some Rolling Road days with my old S3