1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adrian Flux Insurance

Discussion in 'Adrian S Flux' started by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX, Feb 27, 2012.

1. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Member Site Sponsor

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services
  2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Greetings Dan, I am a long time user of your products. Glad to see you here.
  3. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi Dan

Good to have you on board, will give you a call next year when my insurance is due!
  4. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Cheers!!
  5. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

No problem, look forward to hearing from you!!

Dan
  6. dre_S3

dre_S3 Member

had another great insurance quote this year so i will be staying with AF for an other year :beerchug:
    just a quick question how much do you charge extra if i get my car S3 remaped in the future

DRE
  7. z1mma

z1mma Member

hi quick question, i work 5 nights a week, so in esence my car is parked at work majority of the time overnight, when doing a quote and i am asked to provide info where the car is parked overnight, is it ok to use my work address?

thanks

z1mma
  8. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Hiya

That should be fine just make sure you advise the clerk of all details when getting your quote. Are you looking to contact Adrian Flux for a quotation? If so if you PM me your contact details I can get someone to call you.

Thanks

Dan

9. tomirons1989

tomirons1989 New Member

hi dan. im currently 22, ill be 23 end of july been driving 5 years. currently trying to insure my audi a4 2.0

my main problem is i lost my no claims last year due to rolling into someone and not even leaving a mark on his car. but anyways!

the cheapest i can get insured for is £1100 fully comp through admiral.

been with adrian flux before with my rangey and 200sx's and you were really cheap! ypu rekon you can help me out to get it any cheaper than 1100
  10. cjsuk

cjsuk Member

One day long long ago I had a 2.0 focus ESP, Adrian flux insured me for £430 :) , as I was a satisfied customer I got a quote for my A3 1.8t 2001, cough! cough! splutter! £1400!! what? so I left and went with sky for £580 :) . So.... Mr Dan of Adrian Flux if you would like to re-quote me next year and maybe get it down to the £500 mark? Then you can have me as a customer again :) and ill travel from Leeds and give you a pat on the back
  11. SPARTAN91

SPARTAN91 RED FIVE STANDING BY Regional Rep

Have today just changed to Adrian flux insurance and saved £65 on my moded A3 2.0tdi now just over £400 many thanks:thumbsup: