Adjusting time-delay on leaving/coming-home lights...

FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi folks,

Just a quick one - My works' car is a Mk5 Golf (estate - so a Jetta really); and this is the second one I've had - the first had a more comprehensive DIS setup, which allowed you to set options for all kinds of things via the stalk (incuding the time-out for the lights); this one however isn't quite so easily configurable. Leaving/Coming-home lights are activated on it, but I was wondering if there's any way of adjusting the delay using VCDS?

I've had a look at the long coding for Central Electrics and Convenience but can't see anything that looks like it's the charm...

Regards,

Rob.

Hi folks,

Just a quick one - My works' car is a Mk5 Golf (estate - so a Jetta really); and this is the second one I've had - the first had a more comprehensive DIS setup, which allowed you to set options for all kinds of things via the stalk (incuding the time-out for the lights); this one however isn't quite so easily configurable. Leaving/Coming-home lights are activated on it, but I was wondering if there's any way of adjusting the delay using VCDS?

I've had a look at the long coding for Central Electrics and Convenience but can't see anything that looks like it's the charm...

Regards,

Rob.

You can't do it in coding, only adaptation. Don't know where though but as you go through the list you'll find it.

its in central electrics
adaption 1 = coming home stay on time 0-120 secs (i think in steps of 10 or 20)
adaption 2 = leaving home (stay on before you close the door to drive off) again 0-120 secs

Doh! I should've had a look in adaption for Central Electrics - I had actually looked through the channels for Central Convenience but didn't think to check the other!

Thanks for your help chaps :thumbsup:

As soon as there's a break in the rain I'll head outside to have a play with it!

Regards,

Rob.

Thanks again guys... Just been out and now I have 30 seconds coming-home, 60 seconds leaving-home :)

Regards,

Rob.