1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adjustable tie bars & camber correction bushes

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by vala, Jan 7, 2014.

1. vala

vala Member

[Jan 7, 2014]
    Has anyone any experience or view on using both adjustable tie bars & camber correction bushes (the likes of which are sold by Superpro)?
    Not necessarily the camber correction bushes on the adjustable tie bars but maybe adjustable tie bars fitted in either the top or lower position with the bushes fitted to the OEM in the other location.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 15, 2014]

3. sssline

sssline Active Member

[Jan 7, 2014]
    There's a group buy on at the moment, don't know if it's still going. Most people put these on to correct camber if car is lowered. Dave has tried and tested ones which are relatively cheap. Check out the group buy thread it's got lots of info.
  4. vala

vala Member

[Jan 7, 2014]
    sssline - thanks for the reply. I'm on the list for a set of Dave's adjustable tie arms. I was just wondering whether there's any point in fitting camber correction bushes to these or the remaining OEM tie bars that would still be fitted?
  5. sssline

sssline Active Member

[Jan 8, 2014]
  6. vala

vala Member

[Jan 8, 2014]
    sssline - thanks for the reply mate. However the link you've posted is for the front wishbone bushes.
    I'm interested in the camber correction bushes for the rear tie bars.
  7. vala

vala Member

[Jan 11, 2014]
    Anyone got any experience of using these bushes?
  8. epox

epox Active Member

[Jan 11, 2014]
    Don't think there would be any point in the bushes if you are getting a set of adjustable tie arms as these will sort out the camber.

Mark

You could change the existing set of inner bushes with a set from Dave..on the OE arms.
  9. vala

vala Member

[Jan 11, 2014]
    epox - thanks for the reply. Plan is to get poly bushes in all 4 arms anyhow. After more reading on the subject I think I'll go with what you noted and change all of them for the same standard bushes but of a poly variety.