Adding to the Sepang orders . . .

Chiefbadger

Reaction score
Hi all, after a fair bit of lurking on this forum have finally signed up as after weeks of procrastinating I pulled the trigger on a new S4.

Had originally wanted the new RS3 but it's just too small so was forced to cancel my order by my better half. We still have a double buggy for our two boys and she wasn't convinced my my 'it'll be alright' promises.

The more I read about long term ownership of the b8 s4 though, the more I'm convinced I made the right choice.

Kept the spec fairly basic but with the my16 changes I get the HDD nav thrown in which is nice!

Gone for:

Black edition Avant
Sepang blue
Folding mirrors
Parking system plus
ADS & DC
Sports Diff
Storage pack

Only thing I really wanted but couldn't stretch to were the SS seats. Couldn't justify an extra £35 a month for seats!

Have asked my dealer about swapping to parking sys advanced as I'm assuming you still get front sensors, but haven't been able to verify. He's getting back to me tomorrow so let's see.

Nice to meet you all!

Cheers,
Ols

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Sandra and scotty76
I'm pleased to see all these sepang blue S4 being ordered.
It means there will be alot of choice for me in a couple of years when I upgrade.

Reactions: Sandra and scotty76
Ah but super sports are not just seats; they are hand stitched over the thighs of virgins from unicorn leather and bound together with muga silk.

....and they're proper comfy.

Reactions: Sandra, jdp1962, ub7rm and 2 others
Welcome, Now the long wait begins for you,

Excellent choice, and another Sepang owner. Im BW22 or so i was told, Still not locked in yet so who knows an my Dealership seems clueless as to when it will be locked in (4 weeks Prior to build date) or so ive been told.

But welcome and enjoy the wait. great place to wait and read up on your new baby

I went through this with my A6 last year so well used to the lack of information and general struggle to get anything useful from the dealer!

Have been given the vague 8-12 week lead time but assuming it's going to be late July.

Driving down to the Loire in late August which would be a great way to run it in, so just want it by then really!

I do like Sepang Blue - there's a very smart S3 saloon just round the corner in this colour and it looks properly good. The trouble for me is that it's too reminiscent of the metallic blue that I had on the most ghastly car I ever owned, and also the last before I joined the Four Ring Mafia in 2000.

Those of a nervous disposition, avert your eyes now,

Car1_zpstpnxsyev.jpg

Hi all, after a fair bit of lurking on this forum have finally signed up as after weeks of procrastinating I pulled the trigger on a new S4.

Had originally wanted the new RS3 but it's just too small so was forced to cancel my order by my better half. We still have a double buggy for our two boys and she wasn't convinced my my 'it'll be alright' promises.

The more I read about long term ownership of the b8 s4 though, the more I'm convinced I made the right choice.

Kept the spec fairly basic but with the my16 changes I get the HDD nav thrown in which is nice!

Gone for:

Black edition Avant
Sepang blue
Folding mirrors
Parking system plus
ADS & DC
Sports Diff
Storage pack

Only thing I really wanted but couldn't stretch to were the SS seats. Couldn't justify an extra £35 a month for seats!

Have asked my dealer about swapping to parking sys advanced as I'm assuming you still get front sensors, but haven't been able to verify. He's getting back to me tomorrow so let's see.

Nice to meet you all!

Cheers,
Ols

Hi Ols, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec on the car, time will pass soon enough and you soon be enjoying. There is always plenty going on in the forum so we hope to keep you amused till collection and we will await the pics on collection day. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks all for the friendly welcome!

This is what will be moving on in place of the S4. Been a great car, but just zero excitement!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431010065912588

Reactions: Sandra

Gone for:

Black edition Avant
Sepang blue
Folding mirrors
Parking system plus
ADS & DC
Sports Diff
Storage pack

Nice to meet you all!

Cheers,
Ols
Hi & :welcome!: to ASN Ols!

Another member for #teamsepang ;) :D

Like you I didn't spec many options myself. Would have liked the SS as well but at £1400, er no!

Hopefully (fingers crossed) I should have my S4 early next month :jump:

Reactions: jdp1962 and Lastkill21
Ss seats are more of a £1500 option once you add the through load :(

Bristle- has your order locked in now ?

Bristle- has your order locked in now ?
Yup. Should be being built / built this week :jump:

Giving Audi CS a ring on Monday to harass, oppss, sorry, to see at what stage its at :thumbs up:

Reactions: jdp1962 and Lastkill21