Adding Bluetooth Streaming from mobile device to RNS-E

s00paglu

Reaction score
Help help help!!!

so many forums and not really giving clear direction on what to do... or start to and then go off into rocket scientist mode :blink:

I have a Audi RNS-E mk1 system [with DVD Map and SDHC etc] and 6 CD changer in glovebox

I would like to add Bluetooth Streaming [most likely using the "ViseeO Tune2Air WMA3000A Bluetooth Adapter for Streaming iPod/iPhone/iPad to Audi/Mercedes/VW with Factory iPod/Media Input'

However, the more reading I do - it appears it will not work with the mk1, I need/ require the mk2 system... and I am about to purchase that... when I read; I need something called a Can-bus connector :wtf: presumably this is the cable from the back of the Unit that provides [female] connector plug in the glovebox area?? Is this the AMI connector?

its clear I'm struggling to understand what I need to put together to make this work!

Using the idiots guide... Can someone confirm; how and what I need to do here pls??

RSN-E Mk2 <> CAN-bus connector (AMI Connector) <> ViseeO Tune2Air WMA3000A Bluetooth Adapter

is this the basic device connection flow, will this work... do I need other parts? do I need to code and all that nonsense, or is it much simpler than that??

thanks in advance :yes:

Last edited:
Whereabouts are you located as if UK we can supply/fit the lot to your car, pm for more information