Add aux input to Concert III

griffin

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a concert III ( or III+ , im not sure, but it's this one) and right now i have a fm transmistor and altough it's very complete with the aux and usb and card reader, the sound quality is just bad. So i want to add aux input to connect my ipod and sometimes my phone or other mp3's. But the problem is that im not really sure of what should i buy to make this.
I found this one ebay : http://cgi.ebay.ie/AUDI-SEAT-SKODA-...temQQptZAutoteile_Zubehör?hash=item255881962d
Is this interface what i need? Can i find this interface cheaper?
Thanks

Can i find that on ebay? I don't know what name should i use to search =/ The reason im looking on ebay is because of the shipping costs, because on kufatec the shipping costs are almost the same price as the cable

Why don't you have a look on ebay? I don't know if they are or not, but Kufatec's shipping costs are not that high, certainly more like 10-12 euros rather than the 40 that the cable costs.

Im looking on ebay. On kufatec the shipping cost for my country is 23,80€ and i find it very expensive just to ship some cables.

I've been searching on ebay and i found this: Link
Would this work with my radio? Even after adding shipping costs, its cheaper than the one on kufatec.

Thanks so much for the help:icon_thumright:
I kept searching on ebay and i found this one that says that it fits the concert III, but i want to be sure : Ebay link ; and this one : Ebay link 2
Also i found on a store near here that they have this cable : Link to picture . It says that it's for bmw 3 series, but the connector look the same as the one on ebay ( 12pin i guess), so maybe i tought it could work or they had the same connections on the radio. Would this one work? If this one works i will probably choose it over the ones on ebay, because the store is not to far from here

EDIT: I've been thinking about this cable available at a store near here, that maybe it wont work because maybe it's programed only for the bmw's, it has that part covered with foam that maybe has some kind of circuit that only works with the bmw's. What do you think?

Last edited:
No one? Sorry for insisting with this but i would like to install this, because the sound quality of my FM transmitter is bad and if the cabçe from the store near me fits i will go get it tomorrow and if not i will have to buy one out side and will take some time to arrive.

I really need some help here with this, or i will end up buying something without being certain if it will work and then there is no way to return it:wacko:
I would buy it from kufatec, but the price with the shipping cost would be about 63€ and that's much more then what i would like to spend on this.

The ones im looking at on ebay are: Ebay link ; Ebay link 2
the one on a store near here : Link to picture ( altough it says that it is for bmw 3 series, i tought it could work, i dont know).
thanks

Last edited:
Hi.
Im digging this thread up because i ended up getting by with a fm transmitter and cd's, but recording the cd's is just to much work and the fm transmitter doesn't always give the best quality and i have to always set it up. There was also the problem of using the vag-com cable to enable it but it isn't a problem now.

The only issue is that i can't seem to find and know for sure what cable i need. There are some on ebay but they are mini iso and they say that they are compatible with my radio, but i have read that the ones i need are not the mini iso ones =/ Here is the one im talking about : Link

From what i have read i need one with 12 pin's but im not sure =/ I found this one on a local store and it seems similar to some i have seen online and i would like to know if this one would work on the concert III - Link here ; here is also a pdf with the instructions of this cable
Can someone confirm if this cable would work? For me it would be the best because i can get it easily since the store is in my town.

Thanks in advance.

No one can confirm is this cable - Link - will work on the concert III/II+ ? I would just like to be sure before i spend the 20$ on it.
Thanks