Adaptive xenon part number

pburv

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a Black Edition S line with Xenon lights and led daytime running lights on a 2010 plate. I have only had the car a couple of months and in all that time I have not driven it at night so I,m not sure if I have adaptive lights(turn in the direction of steering wheel).Does anyone have the correct part number for adaptive lights? Many thanks in advance...Paul...

3 ways to do this
Part number which I think ends in BH
Visually from looking at xenon projector on the side of this it will be gloss black or silver and silver means adaptive
Start car at night and if your lights go up,down,left and right then this will also prove you have adaptives

Thanks for the replies guys.The label on the light fitting has the numbers and letters 8P0 941 004 1LL 009 648-12 with a big BF at the end. I will switch the lights on tonight if I get a chance or I,m not in bed:lazy:

My factory adaptives are 8P0 941 003\4 for N\S and O\S respectively, both end with the letters AS, the date mark I have is 04.012.08 so they might have changed the last letters for later MY's.

The "cone" housing the lens will be silver if they're adaptive and black if not!

BTW: I don't think they swivel sideways during the cold start up test - just up and down the same as non-adaptives.

Adaptive cone

IMG 5208

IMG 5203

Reactions: RedDejavu
Thanks everyone. I,m afraid I have the standard xenon lights:3sadwalk: Just to confirm I finally tried them at night.. They do have the gloss black sides inside the lense housing..