1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active scammer in the Ilford area.....

Discussion in 'RS4 Forum (B5 and B7 Chassis)' started by PW-Motorsport, Apr 19, 2009.

1. PW-Motorsport

PW-Motorsport Member

[Apr 19, 2009]
    Just a heads up for a active scammer buying parts for a B7 RS4.

Few weeks back sold some B7 discs and pads to a mail order customer.
    Gave two delivery addresses in the Ilford area, payed with a credit card.

Parts sents etc, two weeks later I have a chargeback for £719.99 due to the card details were stolen.

So the details I have are for a Imran Ali doubt this is correct with two addresses in the Ilford area and a contact number. Despite all the address details I have the Police to not have the time to deal with this??

He is continuing in his activities as he contacted me again to buy some more two days ago, half way though the call he realised he had already scammed me he hung up.

So keep you eyes open for any discs and pads for sale and if you selling parts double check the credit card details.

Any members in the ilford area ? Drop me a PM a nice reward for you assistance.....

Mods make this a sticky if you wish...
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 15, 2014]

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Apr 19, 2009]
    Curiously, didnt the card details & any addresses match up or did you send to different address, isnt there a way to check the address registered for the card so you only send to this? Just for own knowledge

If was me I'd ask someone to take a visit to those addresses tbh & deal with it no matter what the cost, feckers like this need a good lesson taught to them
  4. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

[Apr 19, 2009]
    now now nhn what with the aggresion lol.........
  5. NHN

[Apr 19, 2009]
    I dont recall being explicit young man, lol, anyway I think the cases are slightly different wouldnt you agree slick, at least Ash will (hopefully) be covered where as PW have lost out completely, so think it warrants something to be done about it, dont you think, but I get your point, just find it very fecking shitty for blatant robbing of people like this where as a car insurance claim doesnt need a heavy hand or baseball bat.
  6. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

[Apr 20, 2009]
    just jokin with ya fella ..... but ashley's still needs a heavy hand lol.........
  7. PW-Motorsport

PW-Motorsport Member

[Apr 20, 2009]
    Some addresses used

8 Courtland Ave
    Ilford
    Essex
    IG1 3DW

96B Cranbroke Road
    Ilford
    Essex
    IG1 4NH

A+Z autos cropped up?

Any ideas...
  8. NHN

[Apr 20, 2009]
    Mate just **** in a few boxes & send them to there addresses, infact why dont we all do this, lmao, now that would be funny, hundreds of boxes arrivng at there addresses with **** in, love to be there when that happened.