1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Tuesday 28th Oct

Discussion in 'Major UK Events' started by aposegil, Oct 27, 2003.

1. aposegil

aposegil Member

[Oct 27, 2003]
    Hello all

Got to say a massive thank you to everyone that turned up last month, we had over 100 cars turn up

I still get new people turning up so the word must be getting about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also I know the website hasnt be updated but as we speak im building with help of my mate a new one from scratch and its hard than i thought lol but I promise it will be up by this weekend (hopefully tonight)

So it’s a quick reminder that on Tuesday the 28th October there will be the usual monthly meet starting from 7pm. As usual please come early for parking inside.

I get asked a lot how long it takes to get to and its in west London just above Hanger lane of the m40 and about 1 hour away from Guilford, Essex Reading Etc all depending on Traffic and m25 unless your coming along N.circular.

Also unless you’re travelling from south - south east London and going through the centre of London you will not be charged for the congestion charger which finishes after 6:30pm

Visit www.e1k-acecafe.co.uk for more details and the postcode for next to it is NW10 7NN.

I will also like to thank you all for respecting ACE cafe and the roads round it as we have no longer had any trouble so keep it up guys [ ]

Thank you for reading this and hope to see you all down there

alex
    2.1 16v
    www.e1k-acfecafe.co.uk

p.s i would like to add that The Golf magazine have mentioned they would like to turn up and feature the even this month so i wiil appreciate all the support /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 22, 2014]