1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACE CAFE - PERFORMANCE AUDI NIGHT - Sunday 7th August

S3RYE Jul 20, 2011

1. Ads

Ads License to drive

Haha. I'm gonna dress like a tramp then, just so I don't look out of place. :yes:

I tell you what, hand me the keys for free before you go and I'll have that 0-60 time ready for you when you get back. In fact, I'll have 100's of 0-60 times ready for you when you get back! :blackrs4:

2. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

:lmfao: He not joking either! You may need a new clutch after he done with her :laugh:

3. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

haha!! sounds like a plan stan! as long as when i get back you had the seats retrimmed, new tyres and some coilovers and we have a deal bruva!!!

i actually dont think he is!! clutch should be fine! :scared2:

4. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

Hey guys, that was my black 8L S3 parked between your cars at the August Ace Cafe meet. Next time will have to introduce myself! :)

5. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

hi mate, seen your car a couple times and always wondered where u were! love you car mate! seriously! one of the best 8L's about tbh... make sure you come have a drink next time and introduce yourself!

6. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

i was secretly perving on your 8L... wanted to have a better look but when i didnt see the owner part of the ASN group i didnt really bother to go closer... nice engine though! :wub:

7. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

Cheers mate, still not finished though, got a few more performance bits to do! Me and my friends were having a good look at your car at the meet and i was telling them i want a new S3 like yours next!

When's the next meet?

8. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

Thanks mate, will say hello when i'm about next time! Didn't know you guys were from ASN. My engine needs a good clean and bits will be sprayed next year so it'll look a bit different :)

9. Ads

Ads License to drive

I thought I recognise your number plate from somewhere. Yep, deffo say hello next time mate.

Next meet..... ADI. Join the London convoy! :yes:

10. herrmax

herrmax Member

when is the next meet up ?

11. herrmax

herrmax Member

just checked the site looks like the 27th for a VAG meet ,