Accident in beckenham, kent 25th january 10.30

Andie0

Reaction score
Hi guys just thought id post this on here as someone mAy no someone who knows someone! Basically last night my dad was in his taxi when a black audi a4 convertible b6/b7 variant with tinted windows jumped the lights by the mercedes garage at manor road and smashed into the side of him then drove off! Unable to get the license plate my dad is now liable for is accident when It was no fault of his own! Its a a disgrace that people do this and it really does mess people up! Anyone who knows someone with a black audi convertible with the passenger side front mashed please let me no! Not saying to dob ypur friends in but if its someone you dont like it would be nice! Most probally live aound the bromley, beckenham, croydon area! Thanks guys

Sorry to read that pal, is there cctv cameras or witnessess?

I take it your dads ok, which is the main thing.

Yer hes ok hurt his arm though! Yer there are cameras in the mercedes garage on the junction so he is going to check with them today as they have plenty of expensive cars outside, hopefully one of them points out to the road! Also had 6 witnesses at the scene but not one of them managed to get the reg number?! Hes going up there now to check cctv!

Sorry to hear this, hope you dad will be ok and someone comes forward soon.