Accessory Brochure Whinge

VRStu

Just Looking
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.octavia-vrs.com
Has anyone ever seen such a brochure for the A3/S3??

I've just got off the phone to Audi C/S who tell me they've never had such a brochure, I find this incredible.

They are happy enough to advise that if I want to buy an accessory I trot on down to my local Audi centre and ask the parts desk but how can I ask for something when I don't know what's available???

If I wanted handbags, shoes or umbrella's then I am well catered for with the Merchandise brochure - Pah, imagine me wanting parts for my car eh?

Has anyone ever seen such a brochure for the A3/S3??

I've just got off the phone to Audi C/S who tell me they've never had such a brochure, I find this incredible.

They are happy enough to advise that if I want to buy an accessory I trot on down to my local Audi centre and ask the parts desk but how can I ask for something when I don't know what's available???

If I wanted handbags, shoes or umbrella's then I am well catered for with the Merchandise brochure - Pah, imagine me wanting parts for my car eh?

Audi dealers do normally have a large ring binder with all the details of the accessories.

If you go to the following website it will give you details (in German) and some pictures.

http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/stor...1&storeId=10070&langId=-3&scategoryPath=14616

yeah, I've seen them several times - used to have one lying about somewhere but I'm sure I've binned it by now. ****** all in them other than body kits, wheels ipod connections and bike racks.

pretty much everything in the catalog is listed here: http://www.audi-accessories.ie/a3 (including part numbers)

I've never actually seen the merchandise catalog - every time I ask in the dealer they say they don't even have one themselves. The latest version of ETKA also seems to be missing the full merchandise catalog.

I asked for one when I was in the dealership in York in wednesday for the A4.... they said they don't do them anymore and it's all on the web.

Yeah they just keep telling me it's on the web Danny but the only thing there is, on the UK website at least, is this poxy merchandise brochure.