1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accessing Fault Codes Via Climate Control Display

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Reddwarffan, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Reddwarffan

Reddwarffan New Member

[Oct 30, 2007]
    ;) Any Idea how u can access the fault codes via the climate control display? I remember reading it on the web but cannot find the info now! My 2002, 120K, 225 BAM, TT coupe suddenly started to run on 3 pots. It was at 6500rpm when it lost power and the engine managment light started flashing. For a while it has been slow sum days and fast others, but always run smooth. Someone said it will be a faulty coil pack, but I would prefer to know exactly what is wrong. Thanks in advance.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. ButchsTT

ButchsTT Member

[Oct 30, 2007]
    I will scan the instructions tomorrow and email them to you send me your e-mail at butchburgesspsci@yahoo.com and mark the email as fault codes please
  4. Reddwarffan

Reddwarffan New Member

[Nov 4, 2007]
    Thanks for the codes. I couldn't access any code that related to the engine electrics, but have replaced the air filter, coil packs and plugs and that has sorted it. I bought all original parts trade at a cost of £125 inc VAT. Only one coil pack had failed, and I found which one so have 3 spare now.....:icon_thumright: