1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accessing Fault Codes Via Climate Control Display

Reddwarffan Oct 30, 2007

1. Reddwarffan

Reddwarffan New Member

;) Any Idea how u can access the fault codes via the climate control display? I remember reading it on the web but cannot find the info now! My 2002, 120K, 225 BAM, TT coupe suddenly started to run on 3 pots. It was at 6500rpm when it lost power and the engine managment light started flashing. For a while it has been slow sum days and fast others, but always run smooth. Someone said it will be a faulty coil pack, but I would prefer to know exactly what is wrong. Thanks in advance.

2. ButchsTT

ButchsTT Member

I will scan the instructions tomorrow and email them to you send me your e-mail at butchburgesspsci@yahoo.com and mark the email as fault codes please

3. Reddwarffan

Reddwarffan New Member

Thanks for the codes. I couldn't access any code that related to the engine electrics, but have replaced the air filter, coil packs and plugs and that has sorted it. I bought all original parts trade at a cost of £125 inc VAT. Only one coil pack had failed, and I found which one so have 3 spare now.....:icon_thumright: