Abu Dhabi F1 circuit

Chadders

Reaction score
Anyone else watching the F1 qualifying Im amazed at the surroundings what an amazing place that would be to visit with a few quid in your pocket !
Looks a nice circuit too

I just said the exact same thing. It looks amazing there.

Its a bit hot, I once got off a plane there and it was 105F, it was midnight.
It is a very amazing place though.

I've stayed in Yas Island a few times when over there for work. Sadly not when the F1 is on and never been on the track but I have been to ferrari world on gone on the worlds fastest rollercoaster

Yas marina is my favourite track on the f1 Callander,sadly I haven't been but its deffo on the cards the closest I've been too driving there is on f1 on the ps3 lol. There was also a episode of fifth gear there tiff and Jason where driving the gtr on the track what a place one billion quid too make and they also imported the Tarmac for the track from Shropshire :think:lol. thought I'd share that little fact

I had the pleasure of being in Abu Ahabi when they had the festival of speed afew years back. This was the promotional event in order to try and get the Grand Prix at AD. They staged a mini circuit along the Corniche and round the Emirates Palace and up to the Marina Mall. It was brilliant to say the least and all free......Nice!!!

I went to the race last year and watched Hamilton win there. Such a good track and atmosphere was awesome. Not sure if you get it with other tracks, but when buying the full 3 day pass you get a few other perks.... pit lane access on the Thursday. 3 free concerts. Got to meet a few of the drivers as well.