1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABT side skirts for sale: classifieds still not working....

BahnStormer77 Jun 18, 2009

1. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

Guys, I know these should go in the classifieds, but I tried posting there twice yesterday and again this morning.... that part of the website seems to still be broken :(

Is anybody interested in these ABT side skirts for £100?

100% new, OEM ABT side skirts.... still includes all glue, stickets, etc... completely matt and untouched: just need spraying and fitting.

These are the £300 OEM ones and NOT cheap, heavy fibre-glass rip-offs.

These are from the ABT brochure when I bought them (car not included :wacko:):
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

These are the photo's of the kit as I unpacked it:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you do 'em right, should look like Rokko's once you're done:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Would prefer collection from SW London / Surrey or I can meet somebody nearby for free - further affield negotiable.

Courier collection can be arranged if you want, but they are fairly big, so i'm guessing it's going to be in the £20-£30 territory!

2. BahnStormer77

classifieds still not working for me?!? side skirts still for sale.

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I posted an advert last night which seemed to work ok, couldn't get the pictures to display though.

4. BahnStormer77

ah - that'd be it... mine just gives picture upload errors!

Posted in classifieds with no picture uplaods and then lots of clickable thumbnail pictures :)

WORKING!