Abt or Caractere Kit

GlasgowRangers

Reaction score
Can somebody help me out here? I have searched and searched but have been unable to come up with any real pictures of a facelift A3 8P with the Abt or Caractere kit on it. I'm not after pics from the websites. I want to see real cars

Can somebody help me out here? Please guys.

I want to see as many good body kits as possible so that I can make a good decision. I really want to buy a kit though. Any pics Boydie boy? Would be appreciated mate!!

oettinger:

Oettinger_A3_Sportback_5_cw.jpg

0610_EPCP_12Z+Audi_A3+rear.jpg

tuning_geneve04_01_big.jpg

2913_448x336_e_o.jpg

RSD_oea33.JPG

rieger:

A3_8P_5dr_RIEA38P_01_plusskrts_Z.jpg

17395979a4220066509b832870877l.jpg

or just wait on ebay for the votex kit like mine:

17395979a6934731776l.jpg

or just smoking rims and decked :rock:

17395979a5790572321l.jpg

If you are wanting to kit the car for definate and want a whole front bumper change i would go for the oettinger front bumper, oettinger rear and reiger side skirts

failing that - just reiger kit with oettinger rear or s-line rear!

Very good taste Boydie. Oettinger front bumper and reiger skirts would look sweeet.
However that slammed gray A3 looks smooth. Simple yet very effective.

I like the caracture one ... hopefully thats what i'll be going for with the front.

that one slammed is the look im aiming for and it shouldnt be hard getting it lol,but i want to be careful not to put to big a wheel on it and then have it to low. Just getting the right balance i think

that grey one has had the rear bumper smoothed and exhaust recess filled in!

I have more pics of it on my lap top if anyone wants to see them? it has a stupid bonnet bra on it though :(