Absolutely devastated

Yiddogaz

Reaction score
Just reversed into a small wall and rear bumper has got scrapes in the rear bumper

Priced up with local Audi dealer and its £212 + vat for bumper, £96 inc vat to fit and they say it will have to go to spray shop which could be another couple of hundred.

Anyone know any other cheaper way, mines an 07 2.0 tdi s line and I think the colour is Akoya Silver?

Raging with myself!!!

dont go with Audi dealer mate! Try an independent workshop it will be way cheaper and you can buy a bumper from ebay in any colour and then just do the respray. Wont be more than 200-300 whole lot.

If your bumper is not cracked in any way? then you should be £200-£300 quid like RedDejavu says, I recently had a guy come across my nearside front trying to get into a parking space in front of me, and the guy I took it to took any defects out with a bit of heat and re sprayed it no problem the costly bit was n new headlight at the best part of £400 quid.

Just get them filled smoothed and sprayed fella, will be a hell of a lot cheaper :thumbsup:

I see you're local, a couple of my friends have GT car cosmetics in Sunderland and do top quality work and mainly smaller stuff like this and pant less dent removal etc.
Google the name and ask for Tony if you ring,just say Dixon told you about them.

Cheers for the help lads...spoke to a mate and his brother has a business apparently he's good so getting it done there...bumper only for £80 or with the blend £140 so thats not too bad.

Cheers for the help lads...spoke to a mate and his brother has a business apparently he's good so getting it done there...bumper only for £80 or with the blend £140 so thats not too bad.

Nice one, thats a decent price.