About to Pop my Audi Cherry !!!

Pyrocam

Clutching at straws
Reaction score
Website
www.craigmuir.co.uk
I'm about to take the plunge into the big bad world of Audi. Pick up my new toy sometime next week and really rather looking forward to it.

Moving over from a BMW 320 M Sport Coupe (E92) to an A3 2.0 TDI (170) Quattro Black Edition in Ibis White and thought what better place to start than in here so.......

:yes: HELLO

TT TDI S-Line was on my 'shopping list' but in the last 3 months I haven't been able to find one with that ticks all the boxes. I'll hold off for 18 mths then go buy one ;-)

Welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. guys, have a look around the forum, lots going on. Enjoy. :) x

I'm about to take the plunge into the big bad world of Audi. Pick up my new toy sometime next week and really rather looking forward to it.

Moving over from a BMW 320 M Sport Coupe (E92) to an A3 2.0 TDI (170) Quattro Black Edition in Ibis White and thought what better place to start than in here so.......

Welcome to ASN. Have a look in the section below, i have added your name to the scottish List. :) x

​Scotland

Reactions: Pyrocam
Sleepless night ahead tonight !!!

Got the phonecall from the 'Stealers' to say my car will be available for collection at 10am tomorrow....:kissmyrings:

Excited much...... nah !!!.... Just like a fat kid in a sweet shop !

Just one question.....why?

Just one question.....why?

:shrug: Why not ?

It's time to change. I've become slightly bored of the beemer and have had a few niggling issues with it. Not least a huge warranty fight with them over £2k of work. I felt that it was time for a change before the beemer depreciated much below it's current market value. To change now makes, for me, financial sense and I really fancied trying another car

I've had the BMW for 18 months and put 44k on the clock. My intention was to stick with BMW but the vehicle I was changing over to is not released from BMW until Sep/Oct with Mid Jan to Feb delivery dates.

I'll have the A3 for a yr to 18 mths then switch back to an ex management bmw once the new vehicle has been on the market for 6mths to a year ;-)

exciting!
hope u enjoy

good to see u moving from bmw to audi :)

post pics :)dont forget that