1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AAAAaarrrrghh I F*****g hate Cats!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by mikeA2B, Feb 20, 2005.

?

General Chat to the Top?

1. Nothing, I love animals

300.0%
  2. Be peeved, and just attempt to remove the scratches using some dodgy scratch cream

400.0%
  3. Give it away (to a canal, charity, food mixer)

600.0%
  4. skin it and use its coat as a buffer pad

700.0%
  5. Something so terrible it can be suggested as you will end up in prison with a load of puppy farmers

500.0%
  1. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

Is it just me or does everyone hate frikkin cats on your car? if it wernt for the fact my missus knows how much I hate our cat for scratching my car I would kill it, but then she would probably report me to the RSPCA, even though in the past 10 years of having this furry feline sh*t it has caused a good £10k's worth of damage to my cars, walls, window rubbers, carpets and sofas.

anyway, im off inventing a anti cat thingy, using CS gas or bleach, im so pi**ed off

How about a vote?
  2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

HAHAHA i have to laugh but yeah too true...you know when you get back and park up after a longish journey and the bonnet is a nice warm place for them to sit!!!!! Most annoying! What you want is an electric current running over your car while stationary which can be activated and disabled by remote....your cat will soon get the idea!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  3. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

I used to have neighbours cats under my car all time- then got remote starting which terrifies the hell out of them and they stay away now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Nice one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  5. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

As a pussy lover I find this thread upsetting...........
  6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Shut up u pussy...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................lover! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  7. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

friggin cat ran all over my car other week putting nice deep scratches in black paint. i'd tell the wife the cat goes whether you like it or not!! and if you like the cat so much you can go live with it in the local dog and cat home!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  8. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

Did mention that, her reply was 'well, why not get rid of your car instead?'

I cant win
  9. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Did mention that, her reply was 'well, why not get rid of your car instead?'

I cant win

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant - sounds like you wont have a dull moment in your life in the many years to come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

she sounds like a formidable (the only way i would have it) lady /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  10. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Just tell her that 'A car is for life not just for Christmas' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  11. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

Yep, she wears the pants (well she thinks she does)
  12. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah i let my wife think she wears the pants too......aahhheeeemmm! But really any man truly knows that the women really are in charge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to agree to disagree to agree with you there..

See what i mean, she makes me so confused..

Yes, dear Emmerdales on, coming my love... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
  13. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Emmerdale! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
  14. worst I'veseen: My next door neighbour was having some building work done, so a big pile of sand outside his house. Every local cat used it as its dirtbox, of course - BUT - Middle of winter, Icy weather, in the morning he goes out to his car and scrapes the windscreen...

But where the cats have been in the sand, THEN walked over the car, then it freezes.. Sand and window scrapers dont mix, his windscreen was completely destroyed, so many scratches it was nearly opaque in the middle..

Ive always used warm water since then!!
  15. ashleyminors

ashleyminors New Member

I try and look after my lawn nearly as much as I look after my car, and thats a lot. Cats keep shi**ing on my lawn which is driving me round the bend!! The day they try doing it on my car is the day I'm off to buy an air gun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
  16. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Click on the 200K to watch....enjoy
  17. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

I bought some cat scarers for the garden, never seen a moggy in my flower beds again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif