A6 Suspension

evsi

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just found your forum today so i thought i'd join up as i've just got my new 09 A6 S-Line 3.0TDI Quattro.

Great car but i can't help noticing the ride is like a track car! Not really a problem for me but i tend to have alot of people with me that use laptops etc while on the move and they just can't do anything if we're on a back road. Does anyone know if i could possibly fit SE spec shock absorbers to it or are they too long for the S-Line springs? I tried asking my local dealer but had no joy unfortunately :uhm:

How great are these cars though!? I've been using company Mercedes' for a while now and they're just terrible in comparison to the Audi!!

Cheers guys,

Jon.

its not realy the shocks that cause the suspension to be stiff its actualy more to do with the spring rates ie s line and sports springs are stiffer than se springs a good compromise between sports springs and se springs are an eibach pro kit these will lower the car but are not too stiff i am not sure about se springs fitting s line shocks you would have to have a word with an audi dealer