1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 Rear Lights

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by skidooman, Oct 31, 2003.

1. skidooman

skidooman New Member

Took my A6 to the Dealer today for it's 3 month oil change. The Tech told me that the display light to the right of the plate { not the plate light } is not supposed to light up. Only the one on the left? Could this be so?
  2. plampine

plampine New Member

If you're referring to the fog light, he's probably right.
  3. skidooman

skidooman New Member

Yes Thats the one Thank-You!!!
  4. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

the dealer can do a little modification and make the other fog light work as well - i got my local audi guy to do it and he charged me about £20.
  5. audia6enthusiast

audia6enthusiast New Member

the reason that its like that is because its sapposed to be a fog light. Its on one side to catch the other drivers vision because its like a car with one headlight on it catches your eye when you see it. So its sappposed to be a fog lights i guess im installing the other side though to its not that hard to do by your self.
  6. skidooman

skidooman New Member

Thank You all for the Info. This is a great site! Need to get more people using it. I'll try my best with my AUDI Friends!