1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a6 quattro camber adjustment?

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by audi-a6, Mar 12, 2012.

1. audi-a6

audi-a6 Member

[Mar 12, 2012]
    as im going for the euro look for my a6, i want to adjust my camber so that my alloys tuck right in to the arches when the coilovers go on, i can find a camber adjustment bolt for the front, but cant seem to find anything for the back? iv seen some shims, but they dont seem to fit quattro's.

any one ever had any experience with this?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. audi-a6

audi-a6 Member

[Mar 12, 2012]
    just seen on other sites that the rear camber can be adjusted using the existing parts, any one know how this is done?
  4. Inskip75

Inskip75 Member

[Mar 13, 2012]
    Outer bolts on the lower arms are on elliptical washers and it the camber can be adjusted on those, although not sure it would give the angle you would be looking for?
    Usually these are loosened and removed to swap shocks and springs - it allows you to drop lower arms low enough to remove shocks.
  5. HerefordQuattro

HerefordQuattro Member

[Mar 15, 2012]
    And they're very often seized solid!
  6. audi-a6

audi-a6 Member

[Apr 12, 2012]
    they un-done quite easily, but no, did not get the camber that i wanted, want about another 1 degree i think, any sugestions?