A6 MFSW into B7 - 4F0 419 091

Wrath

Reaction score
Evening people,

After having paid off the boiler (hallelujah!), I'm looking at upgrading my B7 a wee bit :yes:

I've been paying particular attention to the bay for MFSW's and have found a seller based in Sweden selling a MFSW with the part number: 4F0 419 091, Looking this up on Google it seems to suggest this is from an A6/Q7, does anyone know if this nice looking wheel will fit my B7? Does anyone know if my current airbag will fit it (I have a non-MFSW, 3 spoker)?

Failing that there is the RS4 one but it doesn't look as classy, with the part number:
8E0 419 091 DA 8UD

Any help much appreciated.

Nathan

I don't think the airbag will fit but I can't be certain. Have you tried ebay.de? Thats where I got mine from.

I don't think the airbag will fit but I can't be certain. Have you tried ebay.de? Thats where I got mine from.

That's what I've been thinking and may steer clear (pardon the pun :laugh:) and just stay with the RS4 B7 wheel.

I haven't delved much into ebay.de, mainly because my German isn't brilliant. I did notice someone selling the control modules for £30 but the part number was slightly different, 8E0 953 549 S rather than R. Don't suppose anyone knows if this'll be okay as I'll save a heap of cash?