1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 cruise control help

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by Ianb4310, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Ianb4310

Ianb4310 Member

Hi I know this has been done to death and I've searched other posts but I'm still not quite sure about what I need to retro fit CC to my 2002 a6 2.5 tdi my a6 doesn't have a MFSW or DIS or the trip computer on end of wiper stalk just a screen about 3cm sq in centre of instruments I've read various posts it can be done and it can't be done I've got a CC stalk and a cable to connect to ecu
    Do I need a steering module if so which one (part number) or can it not be done
    I know the CC has got to be turned on via vcds using 11463 and changing second to last digit to 2
    I tried to look for a "how to" but could find it
    Any definitive answers would be much appreciated
    Thanks Ian

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Best i can do is give you a few cc installers names on here. Nigel - user NHN, Danny- user Dannyk9, Jonny - user Jb0o and Craig - S3craig. Hope that helps you some. :)

4. Ianb4310

Ianb4310 Member

Hi Sandra thanks I've spoke Nigel and Johnny there both a long way from me I live near Doncaster do you know anyone around Yorkshire area
    Thanks

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR

​Leave it with me for 20 mins. Thanks.

6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR

S8craig is in Manchester. Maybe try him. Ash - itwasntme187 is another, cant remember where he is from.