A6 C7 Nav / multi media

Lee Brown

Reaction score
Hello
Apologies if you have gone over this in the past but I need your help
I've bought a 2012 C7 A6 SE that appears to have come with out the Nav disk or SD card not sure which one it's supposed to have as there is both.
I have spoken to my local Audi dealer to find out what the score is and the cost only to be told that it's a dealer only part and that they have program it in.
Do any of you know if this is true or if I can actually get a disk / SD card that will work without Audi doing it.

Thanks in advance

Audi only activation for SD card system, there are no hacks or work around's. Dealers will supply you with a new card and activate this however its not cheap.

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for coming back to me.
I do have the MMI system with the flip up screen that comes out of the dashboard that works from the control unit in the centre console.
How do you do it yourself if you need a code that only Audi have to activate it ?

Hi
Thanks for coming back to me.
I do have the MMI system with the flip up screen that comes out of the dashboard that works from the control unit in the centre console.
How do you do it yourself if you need a code that only Audi have to activate it ?

They all have the flip up screen and control unit in the centre console, however there are two versions of the system, RMC which is SD card based and low resolution screen and the other is 3GP hard disk based navigation with a higher resolution screen.

If you press the navigation button and see the following message, then it's SD based navigation and is dealer update only.

Upload 2018 2 28 10 14 51