A6 C6 "fresh look" pedal covers

KrisKrk

A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend better and looking fresh pedal covers to a A6 C6, please?

Can find the TT or A4 ones but nothing RHD with footrest for A6.

Edit: Should've mentioned, it is for a manual and within reasonable price. Appreciate all input

Last edited:
Waking up dead post.

Anyone upgarded their pedal covers?

Also, thought of changing entire gear shifter or just the knob.
The chrome ring at the top got few dents, scratches or something and is very ruff. Hate it.
Seen some A3 whole gaitors with knob but leather might not stretch around the fixing frame.
Anyone changed theirs?

Last edited:
Hey, would other Audi model pedal covers work on my A6?
Meaning, certain designs are available widely for A3's and A1's, which might be good looking in my car's footwell.

You might have better luck posting this in the A6 section, more likely to get responses from other A6 owners who have carried out pedal upgrades.

Just a suggestion :)

Thank you, I will.

Wanted also general opinion of what would others go for.

Surely C6 RS6 pedals will go on, my A4 has RS4 pedals which I got from the dealer (if you can't find any online).

The gear knobs themselves are fairly universal (provided they have 1-5/1-6 in the same order) but you'll have to get a gaiter to fit.

Surely C6 RS6 pedals will go on, my A4 has RS4 pedals which I got from the dealer (if you can't find any online).

The gear knobs themselves are fairly universal (provided they have 1-5/1-6 in the same order) but you'll have to get a gaiter to fit.

Had some aluminium aftermarket pedal covers from China, with Sline logo on, in my A4. Were good but cheap looking.
Wanted something different than usual or obvious.

Had a look at gear knobs also and really like one with red stitching in gaiter and circle at the top but it was for A3.
Measured it and it was too small. Doubt I could stretch it over the frame from my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happen to be those with custom foot rest
9ce19ddcbf559d9cd08335d98ccc7202.jpg
26ed5ed6efee31fe92853df6d464348d.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk