1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 Avant Le Mans Shopping..!

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C6 Chassis)' started by ZYX, Mar 10, 2014.

1. ZYX

ZYX New Member

[Mar 10, 2014]
    Hey,
    I am going looking at a 2009 Audi A6 Avant, Le Mans, 170 bhp, 110,000 miles on the clock.
    Just checking in with the Knowledge of alot of you guys hoping for some tips when viewing and anything in particular to look out for .....
    My first estate car I am looking to buy. Having owned an A6 Quattro I am fairly farmiliar with the model.
    Does anyone know at what mileage do Audi reccomend the Cam Belt to be replaced etc....??
    Or in the service schedule is there anything else approaching that needs to be done at around 110,000 miles...??

All tips and help greatly appreciated !

Thanks, Sean.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Mar 10, 2014]
    They say around 75K miles or every 5 years, but to be fair I would have it changed regardless. I would also check for brake fluid change should have had a couple by now. Also give it a good test drive around town and make sure the DPF light does not come on. Also check to see if the balance shaft has been replaced, as if that fails it could be new engine & turbo time. There is a good sticky thread about that in the A4 B7 section, just ignore any posts relating to the BLB engine.