1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 AVANT BRAIDED HOSE LINES?

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by CO11K9, Feb 3, 2009.

1. CO11K9

CO11K9 Member

[Feb 3, 2009]
    Anyone know or recommend a company where I can get some braided front hose lines, I already have after market discs and pads, (about to be fitted),just thought I'd finish it off with some braided hoses.

I can't seem to find anyone on the internet who lists my car !!!!!!:sign_unfair:

X reg 2001 A6 avant 4.2 V8, quattro,

Cheers
    Kevin
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. yendall24

yendall24 Member

[Feb 3, 2009]
    hi mate there is a place in manchester called trafford brake and hose that will make braided hoses if you can send them a sample ie so they know the lengh and fittings
  4. CO11K9

CO11K9 Member

[Feb 4, 2009]
    Thanks for your reply:respekt:
    Thats a problem I have as I can't take off my original lines as I need my car everyday,

The only other idea I can think of is to source a scrapped similar car to mine, and buy the brake line to send off to the company you mention,

Kev:arco:
  5. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

[Feb 5, 2009]
    I got a set of goodrich braided front ones, only £35 iirc, are they not the same as avant?
  6. CO11K9

CO11K9 Member

[Feb 6, 2009]
    :thumbsup:

I looked over their website and they list nothing for my car:mad:

So :idea: I'm going to buy a standard one for £7 from my local supplier and send it off to a company called HYDRATEK in Swansea who have said they will make me a set of braided hoses on receipt of my original one,
    Hope I don't live to regret this:scared2:

Kevin