A6 AVANT BRAIDED HOSE LINES?

CO11K9

Reaction score
Anyone know or recommend a company where I can get some braided front hose lines, I already have after market discs and pads, (about to be fitted),just thought I'd finish it off with some braided hoses.

I can't seem to find anyone on the internet who lists my car !!!!!!:sign_unfair:

X reg 2001 A6 avant 4.2 V8, quattro,

Cheers
Kevin

hi mate there is a place in manchester called trafford brake and hose that will make braided hoses if you can send them a sample ie so they know the lengh and fittings

Thanks for your reply:respekt:
Thats a problem I have as I can't take off my original lines as I need my car everyday,

The only other idea I can think of is to source a scrapped similar car to mine, and buy the brake line to send off to the company you mention,

Kev:arco:

I got a set of goodrich braided front ones, only £35 iirc, are they not the same as avant?

I got a set of goodrich braided front ones, only £35 iirc, are they not the same as avant?
:thumbsup:

I looked over their website and they list nothing for my car:mad:

So :idea: I'm going to buy a standard one for £7 from my local supplier and send it off to a company called HYDRATEK in Swansea who have said they will make me a set of braided hoses on receipt of my original one,
Hope I don't live to regret this:scared2:

Kevin