1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 AVANT BRAIDED HOSE LINES?

CO11K9 Feb 3, 2009

1. CO11K9

CO11K9 Member

Anyone know or recommend a company where I can get some braided front hose lines, I already have after market discs and pads, (about to be fitted),just thought I'd finish it off with some braided hoses.

I can't seem to find anyone on the internet who lists my car !!!!!!:sign_unfair:

X reg 2001 A6 avant 4.2 V8, quattro,

Cheers
    Kevin

2. yendall24

yendall24 Member

hi mate there is a place in manchester called trafford brake and hose that will make braided hoses if you can send them a sample ie so they know the lengh and fittings

3. CO11K9

CO11K9 Member

Thanks for your reply:respekt:
    Thats a problem I have as I can't take off my original lines as I need my car everyday,

The only other idea I can think of is to source a scrapped similar car to mine, and buy the brake line to send off to the company you mention,

Kev:arco:

4. evomaster3000

evomaster3000 Member

I got a set of goodrich braided front ones, only £35 iirc, are they not the same as avant?

5. CO11K9

CO11K9 Member

:thumbsup:

I looked over their website and they list nothing for my car:mad:

So :idea: I'm going to buy a standard one for £7 from my local supplier and send it off to a company called HYDRATEK in Swansea who have said they will make me a set of braided hoses on receipt of my original one,
    Hope I don't live to regret this:scared2:

Kevin